Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wonder Woman Breaches $800 Million Mark

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wonder Woman has breached the $800 million mark on Sunday. $800,100,714 worldwide to be precise. 
 
Wow, wow, wow!!!
 
On Monday, I attended the joint NAWEM-TMIKL Toastmasters meeting at Rumah Puspanita in Jalan Hose, KL – where I took up the role of Grammarian and Speech Evaluator.
 
And I was voted Best Evaluator.
 


Celtic completed an 8-4 aggregate win to reach the Champions League group stage despite yesterday’s scare in Astana.
 
Leading 5-0 from the first leg, Brendan Rodgers' side fell behind on the night when Dimitri Shomko's shot was diverted into the net by Kristoffer Ajer (26). And though Scott Sinclair produced a stylish equalizer (33) – FC Astana replied through Serikzhan Muzhikov (48) and Patrick Twumasi (49, 69) to put the hosts 4-1.
 
Celtic managed to reduce the deficit with goals from Olivier Ntcham (80) and Leigh Griffiths (90) and made the tie safe for the visitors.
 
The Scottish champions can now look forward to their tenth appearance in the group stage.

No comments: