It’s official! Sunway University Toastmasters Club Is now a President’s Distinguished Club. And we achieved this in just six months.
Again, we earned 9 DCP points. And in case you did not know: In only our third year of existence, we have won this accolade for three successive times.
On Friday, I was at the Malaysia Airlines Academy at No. 2, Jalan SS7/13, Kelana Jaya in PJ where the three MAS Toastmasters Clubs came together for a joint Christmas meeting.
I also had the fortune to be given a speaking slot and I straightaway snatched the opportunity. I delivered CC#3 titled “I’m Sorry” and my evaluator was Emil Anthony.
I also had the fortune to be given a speaking slot and I straightaway snatched the opportunity. I delivered CC#3 titled “I’m Sorry” and my evaluator was Emil Anthony.
It was a complex speech – although some would prefer to use the word “confused”. Admittedly, it could be better organized.
A good meeting! An 8 over 10 score.



























No comments:
Post a Comment