On December 19, 2014, I had blogged about Kim Kardashian’s bottom (Check it out at this link http://helpvictor.blogspot.com/2014/12/im-not-fan-of-reality-star-kim.html).
And now Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi – they celebrated their ten year anniversary together on December 01 – they are taking the Mickey out of Kardashian with the cheeky holiday card they have created:
That’s because it is based on a riff on Paper magazine's "Break the Internet" campaign that featured a nude Kardashian on the cover.
DeGeneres and de Rossi's card reads "Happy Holidays and a Shiny New Year," and shows their heads Photoshopped onto Kardashian's baby-oiled body.
[Note: DeGeneres's holiday cards are part of a partnership with Shutterfly to donate money to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and the Humane Society].
I don't know why but I just love bottoms!
On Tuesday, I was in Lorong 8/1D in Petaling Jaya to attend the joint meeting of Money Mastery and Money & You Toastmasters Clubs, both from Division G. I was the Evaluator for Hj Hashim Adnan’s Advanced speech. He really knows how to give the speech a 360 degree twist and therefore, making my life challenging!
The meeting started on time but finished forty-four minutes behind schedule. Tsk, tsk! This shouldn’t happen! Anyway, my score for this meeting is a 3.5 over 10.
The meeting started on time but finished forty-four minutes behind schedule. Tsk, tsk! This shouldn’t happen! Anyway, my score for this meeting is a 3.5 over 10.



No comments:
Post a Comment