I am happy that Manchester City lost 0-1 to Sunderland on Sunday.
However, this and the other teams’ defeats have not materially affected Liverpool’s position on the EPL table. The Reds are still languishing in sixth place.
I love it when UK’s The Sun featured a host of animals to welcome 2012 with a big smile and putting the ‘happy’ in Happy New Year – three of which are shown here:
However, this and the other teams’ defeats have not materially affected Liverpool’s position on the EPL table. The Reds are still languishing in sixth place.
I love it when UK’s The Sun featured a host of animals to welcome 2012 with a big smile and putting the ‘happy’ in Happy New Year – three of which are shown here:



I am optimistic that 2012 will be a great year for many people, including yours truly. Undaunted, I am again bravely listing down my New Year resolutions as follows:
Year 2012 Resolution List
2. Achieve the Distinguished Toastmaster recognition
3. Charter Sunway University Toastmasters Club
4. Self-publish an anthology of short stories
5. Publish three academic/conference papers
6. Yield 204,000 pageviews for my blog


No comments:
Post a Comment