Friday, October 17, 2025

Би Монголдоо хайртай (Bi Mongoldoo khairtai)

I have a confession to make. I'm in love with Mongolia! Truth be told, I'm already missing this beautiful country! 

There, for eight-and-a-half-days, we were on an adventure, learning the country and its people, and experienced the vast, untouched landscapes that were gently caressed by wind and tenderly kissed by snow and in between, the sun mustered sufficient courage to peer through on occasion. And the crisp air was neatly tucked into the firmament, beneath thin streaks of wispy clouds as they trailed across azure skies. All of which left me with a delightful sense of wonderment.

But what most touched us was the kindness, the generosity, and the warmth of our hosts and new-found friends. The hospitality they showered on us was affecting, beautiful and heart-warming.  Very special thanks to Dr Ganchimeg Zagdaa, her hubby and her amazing AOE team as well as to Undarmaa Gansukh and her bubbly Darkhan Toastmasters.

"Би Монгол улсыг хайрладаг" (Bi Mongol ulsig khairladag). 

A collection of random photos of Mongolia, as seen through my eyes:








































































































































































































No comments: