Tuesday, September 30, 2025

SAS Kelas 3 Maju


On Saturday-Sunday, I was in Putrajaya, together with Ahmad Fakhri and the team for a Persuasive Speaking Skills for Teenagers workshop. It was organized for Kelas 3 Maju students of Sekolah Sultan Alam Shah, a fully residential school in Precinct 1. And I should highlight that both teachers and parents came together to make this happen.

But this particular workshop was unlike the others we were involved in. We were confronted with a testing and taxing challenge. To put it simply, there was a direful degree of disruption because some students had to excuse themselves for half a day, either on Saturday morning or afternoon or the whole of Sunday itself. This dynamic situation obviously presented issues for us – but to our credit, we coped with the evolving situation remarkably well. 

No matter what, we did our job! And a good job, if I do say so myself. It wasn't just self-praise because students, teachers and parents agreed too. 

Photos taken over the two days:







And the final turnout for the Speech Showcase saw fifteen contestants:





















No comments: