Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Gaga Radio

If you can't get enough of the iconic Lady Gaga (left), you can tune into her new radio show Gaga Radio that premiered on Friday, 11 AM PST (Saturday, 2 AM Malaysian time) on Apple Music – and thereafter, new episodes every Friday this month. 

She says she is "super thrilled, excited to have this show and this opportunity to play an incredible mix of music every week".

Gaga aims to honor dance music by speaking with the DJs, divas, and producers who inspired her and helped bring her sixth studio album Chromatica to life. 

She explains: “The symbol for Chromatica has a sine wave in it, which is the mathematical symbol for sound, and it's from what all sound is made from, and, for me, sound is what healed me in my life period, and it healed me again making this record, and that is really what Chromatica is all about”. 

Here's my favorite song from her latest album – the deceptively upbeat “Fun Tonight” where she croons: 

Feeling something that I can't explain 

Think it's a wound I still entertain 

I'd do anything to numb the flame 

I guess I'm just on fire these days 

I can't see straight, I can't see me 

There's too much hurt caught in between 

Wish I could be what I know I am 

This moment’s hijacked my plans

 

A below-par Celtic produced a 1-1 draw in Sunday’s Scottish Premiership match against Kilmarnock. 

We actually scored first – in the eleventh minute – but couldn’t build on Ryan Christie's free-kick that flew by the Killies’ goalkeeper from 35 yards. The other side’s equalizer came via a penalty just thirteen minutes later. 

Sure, Celtic dominated possession but Kilmarnock were dangerous on the break – in the end, neither could add to the scoreline.

No comments: