Saturday, July 21, 2018

Singapore's Gardens by the Bay















I did check out the Gardens by the Bay. 

It is a nature park spanning 101 hectares (250 acres) of prime land at the heart of the city state's new downtown, Marina Bay. And an integral part of Singapore's "City in a Garden" vision.
















The dominance of the steel-framed ‘tree plantation’, towering over Gardens by the Bay with twelve of the large metal structures in the central grove and half a dozen others placed in other parts of the grounds can be spectacular when they light up. 

Twice a night they are a centrepiece of the gardens’ light and music show (i.e. 07:45 PM and 08:45 PM) – I was there on Wednesday night – casting a dazzling brilliance over the whole park. It does make you feel like you are in a modern fairy-tale!
































































Whilst in Singapore, I had wanted to visit one or two Toastmasters clubs – but it didn’t work out. 

Oh well, it doesn’t matter. More importantly, I’m noticing that my Toastmasters passion is waning. 

Interest is still there but I reckon it's just a matter of time before I exit Toastmasters for good.

No comments: