I think Jakim people need to have their heads examined.
[Note: If you don’t know what I am talking about, read my post yesterday].
The dissing continues. The ribbing persists. The derision prolongs.
Wakakaka!!!
Celtic stumbled very badly in Europe. Two second-half mistakes from Kolo Toure gifted Borussia Monchengladbach a Champions League victory on Wednesday.
Celtic were out-played and out-fought. In fact, they were lucky to lose by only two goals. Why am I not surprised?
On Thursday, I went to Fraser Place Kuala Lumpur in KL’s busy Jalan Perak. I was there for the Fraser Kuala Lumpur Toastmasters meeting.
I was given the opportunity to present my CC #6 speech on Vocal Variety – titled “Scream, scream, scream”.
And this represents my thirty-sixth round of the Competent Communication manual. (If you are confused, I don't blame you! I am doing 5 of these CC manuals concurrently, i.e. Rounds #36, #37, #38, #39 & #40).
[Note: If you don’t know what I am talking about, read my post yesterday].
The dissing continues. The ribbing persists. The derision prolongs.
Wakakaka!!!
Celtic stumbled very badly in Europe. Two second-half mistakes from Kolo Toure gifted Borussia Monchengladbach a Champions League victory on Wednesday.
Celtic were out-played and out-fought. In fact, they were lucky to lose by only two goals. Why am I not surprised?
I was given the opportunity to present my CC #6 speech on Vocal Variety – titled “Scream, scream, scream”.
And this represents my thirty-sixth round of the Competent Communication manual. (If you are confused, I don't blame you! I am doing 5 of these CC manuals concurrently, i.e. Rounds #36, #37, #38, #39 & #40).
I was also the Table Topics Evaluator. Overall, another good meeting!























No comments:
Post a Comment