Monday, June 6, 2011

Signs of Panic

I gave the speech title “My Fear of Winning” to Lucky in order that he could prepare the meeting agenda. I had no idea what my speech will be but upon arriving at KL Sentral this evening – I managed to pen a speech in seven minutes – and delivered it at the KL Advanced Toastmasters meeting soon after. It was a good speech, I daresay. This speech # 2 represented my fifth round of the CC manual. I was also the Ah Counter today. Philip Wong, the lead evaluator was full of praise, hehe!

Utusan Malaysia has blamed Anwar Ibrahim and the DAP for the ulamak group’s losses in the PAS party elections. Mukhriz Mahathir, the Deputy Minister of International Trade and Industry repeated the same silly message when he also claimed that the PAS party poll results show that the DAP and PKR have influenced the Islamist party into sidelining their ulamak faction.

It is so obvious that UMNO is fearful of this new development in PAS – the signs of panic are already showing.

No comments: