Here's my so-called mid-year achievements. They are nothing to shout about but at least, I am making some progress.
Year 2011 Resolution List
1. Write my Ph D proposal and submit for admission into the program - Sigh, not yet!
2. Publish three academic papers - I am determined to start July.
3. Achieve Toastmasters' recognitions ALB & ALS - Achieved ALB in April 2011; 50% achieved.
4. Charter Sunway University Toastmasters Club - On hold.
5. Start my second Masters - Decided on Northumbria University but checking on fees, etc.
6. Write two short stories and get them published - Work in progress.
7. Yield 39,000 pageviews for my blog - I have already surpassed the target; as at June 30, 2011, I have 46,380 pageviews, having achieved a commendable 118.9%.
The next six months are important.
Artist Builds Enormous Junk Drawer Filled With Oversized Everyday Objects
-
Artist Grace Baldwin is building an enormous functional junk drawer filled
with giant handmade replicas of earbuds, batteries, scissors, keys, and
more.
...
2 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment