Saturday, March 4, 2017

Aries Thinks About Death

I came across this intriguing Holly Riordan article (webpage http://thoughtcatalog.com/holly-riordan/2017/02/this-is-the-creepiest-thing-about-you-based-on-your-zodiac-sign/) yesterday.

It identifies the creepiest thing about me – based on my Zodiac sign. It says: “You’re always thinking about death.  On your way to class, you wonder what would happen if you stepped in front of a moving car and while you're driving, you wonder what would happen if you jolted your wheel to the right. You’re fixated on death”.
 
It explains why not a few of my Toastmasters assignment speeches were about death! I am an Aries, after all!

Anyway, didn't JK Rowling say: "Death is just life's next big adventure"?
 
On Saturday evening, I delivered an Advanced speech titled “A Missing Tooth” – it was from The Entertaining Speaker manual.

I chose the title because my audience are dentists who had assembled for the Malaysian Dental Association second demo Toastmasters meeting at D-2-1 in Jalan SS7/26, Parkland Commercial Hub in Kelana Jaya, PJ.

And yet another workshop is in the works:


 

No comments: