Sunday, January 1, 2017

Welcome 2017!












 
May 2017 be a year of magnificent transformations!
 
The Malaysian government ushered in the new year by raising petrol pump prices. RON95 increased by 20 sen at midnight to retail at RM2.10 per liter. Thank you, PM Najib Razak!

Yesterday, twenty-five of us had assembled in Petaling Jaya. Our meeting place was The Great Beer Bar in Jalan SS21/62, Damansara Utama. A cozy hangout famous for pork dishes and craft beers.


 







 

























 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And we even ordered this month's special “Firecracker Knuckles”:









 
At the Liquid Gold Advanced Toastmasters meeting, I presented CC #10 titled “The Goldfish Bowl” – my 508th project speech – and completing my 36th round of the Competent Communication manual. It took me 156 days to do this set of ten speeches.
 
And still, I am behind in my speeches. Twenty-seven days remaining in which to deliver twelve speeches. About one speech every two days. Audaciously ambitious!

Kindly check out my CC progress below:
 
I am very determined to complete my CC manuals by that date.

No comments: