Thursday, January 26, 2017

Standard Fare for Lunar New Year

Times must be pretty bad.
 
This year's festive decorations are just standard fare. Simple. Unspectacular. Disappointing really.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
Fahrenheit88
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
One Utama
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Suria KLCC
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MidValley Megamall
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Berjaya Times Square
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sungei Wang Plaza
 
 
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
Sunway Pyramid
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nu Sentral
 
Times are also less than peaceful.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was at Jalan Jurubina U1/18, HICOM Glenmarie Industrial Park in Seksyen U1, Shah Alam on Wednesday.

I went there for the Unipac-Subang joint Toastmaster meeting to deliver my CC #10 speech titled "Froggie".
 
This is my assignment speech #522 todate. Thanks to Sim Bok San for arranging the speaking slot for me.
 
Thus, I have completed CC Round 40 in seventy-one days.
 
 
Now that I have finally completed the 5 CCs I am ready for my next challenge. I intend to complete 10 CCs, one each of ACB, ACS and ACG as well as 5 CLs to finish by end of 2017.
 
I can do it if I put my mind to it.

No comments: