Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Giving Voice to Donald Trump's Tweet

Aside from Star Wars, Mark Hamill’s second most iconic role is as the voice of The Joker in Batman: The Animated Series.
 
So after Matt Oswalt noted that Donald Trump’s New Year’s tweet sounded like something the Joker might say, Hamill decided to bring that idea to life.













Image credit: http://boingboing.net/2017/01/09/mark-hamill-is-recording-trump.html



Last evening, I was at the Allianz Toastmasters meeting in KL – and I delivered CC#10 titled “Finding Simple Joys”. This was my project speech #514.

This marks the completion of my CC Round 38 and I did it in 61 days.

I have two more CCs to accomplish this month. Actually, I have already finished fourteen speeches and now, just six speeches that are outstanding.

No comments: