Sunday, December 11, 2016

My 500th Project Speech

Today, I reached yet another Toastmasters milestone – I delivered my five hundredth project speech. 
 
I was at the Sai Masters Toastmasters meeting in Taman Universiti, PJ and it was there that I presented my CC#4 speech titled “Dark Clouds”.  Thank you, Dr. Devi Menon for this speaking opportunity.
 
‘Twas a good speech in my opinion and the audience thought so too – because I was voted Best Speaker. 
 
I was as pleased as Punch to have received this accolade because all three speeches today were superbly crafted and splendidly delivered.  
 
Also today, I had submitted my Competent Leadership award application – my fifteenth CL award and my thirteenth educational award for this 2016-2017 term.
 
In my almost eight-and-a-half-years as a Toastmaster, I have achieved much. I worked diligently and doggedly on both the Communication and Leadership tracks:
 
 
 
Please excuse me if I praise myself here! After all, the sweetest of all sounds is praise!

Astonishing and amazing. Impressive and incredible. Exceptional and extraordinary.
 
Alrite, that should suffice!

Todate, I have already earned one ACB, one ACS, one ACG, six CLs, two ALBs, one ALS and one DTM during this current term. And I aim to achieve much much more. 

Over the years, there were other awards: Toastmaster of the Year 2010-2011 from Taman Indrahana Toastmasters Club (Club #5895); Toastmaster of the Year 2013-2014 from Sunway University Toastmasters Club (Club #2472127); and Joint Area Director Toastmaster of the Year 2015-2016 from Division P District 51.  

And this is another award which I received last week from the Immediate Past Division P Director, Benny Chia:









 
 

Thank you to everybody for facilitating this fantabulous feat!

No comments: