Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Rosmah's Destiny to Wed Najib Razak












I spotted this image today. And when I read the caption, Rosmah Mansor immediately comes to mind.

I certainly have not forgotten her infamous hair dyeing episode in 2015 – you can learn about it when you read the post available at this link http://helpvictor.blogspot.my/2015/02/rosmah-mansors-hair-coloring-costs.html

Anyway, she is always in the limelight. She loves it and she thrives on it.



 

 
In fact, on March 22, 2016, the wife of the Malaysian prime minister gave a 30-minute interview on Bernama Radio. She was the first guest on the “Langit Biru” program to be aired every Tuesday from 6.15 PM to 7 PM.
 
On this particular occasion, she dwelt on wide-ranging topics that revolved around her hubby, Najib Razak.
 
I remember one particular comment that sticks in my head like a cancerous tumor. “When I got married to Najib, there were a lot of things I could not do. But as the saying goes, it was ‘destiny’ …destined to marry the leader of the country”.
 
In the 30-minute interview, Rosmah admitted that it was not easy being Najib’s wife. She alluded that she may have a fairytale lifestyle – but yet, “sometimes, there’s an emptiness in the heart that can never be filled”.
 
Awww-w-w-w, this is making me teary-eyed.
 
On November 24 of last year, Rosmah in another interview had said she and her hubby had felt sorry for each other – whenever they see the cynical comments about them.
 
She shared that Najib had said that these malicious people targeted his wife with slander just to get to him.
 
And so Rosmah advised the rakyat not to believe everything they see or read in the media.
 
I was the Table Topics Master at the TMIKL Toastmasters meeting last evening on the twenty-first floor of the Amoda Building in Jalan Imbi, KL. I was the Table Topics Master and at the meeting, I was also given a second role – to evaluate the sole speaker who presented CC #3.
 









 

No comments: