Monday, June 27, 2016

Christal Wong: Art & Passion

Christal Wong Ching Ling is passionate about drawing and painting!

And I am pleased to feature a sample of her works – she sent them to me yesterday – because this eighteen-year old is truly talented.





























She tells me that she used to draw on the floor every day after kindergarten. At that tender age, she has already discovered her love for art.  

Now an Architecture student at Taylor’s University – that love affair with Art is still going strong!

It is because of Toastmasters that I got to know Christal (left). After all, Toastmasters bring people together.

I first met her as a fifth-former at SMK Subang Utama in Subang Jaya when she attended a Youth Leadership Program that I was involved in.

I remember the day, i.e. March 13, 2015. She was in her school uniform a turquoise pinafore over a white shirt. I remembered her because she smiled a lot!

We became friends and the rest, they say is history.

This post today pays tribute to our friendship!

No comments: