Saturday, January 2, 2016

Najib Razak Pawns Country

Perkasa now know that the Malays have been betrayed. By a fellow Malay. And this person is none other than Najib Razak (left).
 
The latter’s 1MDB needed a quick-fix solution to their debt problems – and so the easiest way out is to sell their assets asap.
 
Prime Minister Najib had earlier promised to resolve the sovereign wealth fund's debt problems by the end of 2015, and in fact, he had proudly announced that 1MDB had now entered agreements that would slash their debts by RM40.4 billion.
 
This was made possible through the sale of 60 percent stake of Bandar Malaysia for RM7.41 billion to a consortium consisting of Iskandar Waterfront Holdings Sdn Bhd and China Railway Engineering Corporation Sdn Bhd.
 
This, together with 1MDB's 100 percent sale of Edra Global Energy to China General Nuclear Power Corporation were part of Najib’s “shortcuts” to reduce 1MDB's burgeoning RM42 billion debt.
 
In the process, Najib again showed the middle finger to the Malaysians who support him. Especially the UMNO Malays. I guess they just love to get suckered. I wonder if they will ever reclaim their dignity. Or is it lost forever.

Perkasa's Ibrahim Ali himself admitted to Malaysiakini: "...the pride and sovereignty of the rakyat, especially the Malays, have been pawned" ("tergadai" in Malay). Finally, he's making sense.
 
Today’s EPL game between Liverpool and West Ham is best forgotten. We lost 0-2. Even Jurgen Klopp couldn't reproduce his magic. Isn’t it time to start discarding Brendan Rodger’s bad investments?


















 
I know, I know! Sunway University is not giving me a break!

Yesterday and today, I had to lock myself in my room, to mark DMK1013 exam papers. All ninety-eight scripts. Sigh!
 
I hope somebody did celebrate Christmas and New Year’s Day on my behalf – because I sure didn’t!

No comments: