Friday, December 11, 2015

The Attempt to Bribe Mahathir Mohamad

Former Premier Mahathir Mohamad (left) wrote in his blog on Wednesday, accusing Prime Minister Najib Razak of attempting to grease him to shut him up. The former used the Malay word “sogok” for bribe.
 
Mahathir said Najib used to see him to ask what he wanted, and thinking that it was a genuine inquiry, he mentioned some development projects for the country.
 
"Then, I realized that it was an attempt to bribe me so I won't talk about the 1MDB issue,” he had written.
 
The damning words from Mahathir must surely cut Najib deeply. But the strange thing is, the latter didn’t bleed. I think his hide is really, really thick.
 
“How to Toast Around the World” by Let’s Grab a Beer is a light-hearted informative video that contains eight toasts to help you become a jet-setting beer ambassador. For more beer content and tips head to www.letsgraba.beer.  Cheers!



Last evening, I was in Jalan Merah Caga in KL’s Sri Petaling to attend the Satu Hati Toastmasters meeting. I evaluated a CC speech.
 








No comments: