Thursday, December 24, 2015

Love Not Hate

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Something to ponder about since in Malaysia, today is Prophet Muhammad's Birthday and tomorrow is Christmas. Let's just learn to give love and share the love we have.
 
 
Kim Kardashian's bottom and boobies are now available online. And at least 250 other Kim-related emoji and stickers are also available for messaging apps.
 
Sadly, humanity has reached a new and desperate low.
 
On Tuesday evening, I was at the BAC PJ campus in Jalan Utara, Petaling Jaya to present my tenth speech from the Competent Communication manual my thirtieth round titled “Dream Stealer”. A good speech although on a couple of occasions, I had allowed frivolity to creep in. I must learn to stay focused.
 
Still I was voted Best Assignment Speaker.
















 

1 comment:

LYK said...

I beg to differ on the Kardashians, they are the most media savvy celebrities in the entire universe now.

They way they manipulated you into writing about them showed that they won.