Sunday, November 29, 2015

UMNO Branches Unite Against Najib Razak










The Malaysian Insider pic by Nazir Sufari, November 28, 2015

Some twenty UMNO branch leaders launched a new initiative dubbed “Gabungan Ketua Cawangan Malaysia” or “Coalition of Branch Chiefs Malaysia” on Friday in order to push Najib Razak to resign as party president.
 
One Puchong UMNO division grassroots leader Said Amidon claimed hundreds of UMNO branches have thrown their weight behind the cause, but declined to identify them for ‘safety’ reasons. I don't think they have the numbers; it is all a big bluff.
 
But if you believe him, then an UMNO revolt is about to be unleashed upon Najib. Personally, I would love for him to cling on to the UMNO presidency and the prime ministership. If he stays on, UMNO become weakened by the day.
 
Let this corrupt party implode and when UMNO are no more, the country can have a new political order, a new beginning, a new future.
 









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 









On Thursday, I was at No.10, Jalan Cendana, off Jalan Sultan Ismail in KL to attend a Fraser KL Toastmasters meeting hosted by Fraser Residence Kuala Lumpur. It was a good meeting and I was there as the General Evaluator.

And afterward, my hosts indulged me with a couple of rounds of wine to cap a productive evening.
 
What more could I possibly ask for?

No comments: