Saturday, November 7, 2015

Deadly Air Crash over Egypt











I had just read the news that Kogalymavia Flight 9268 – the Russian airliner branded as Metrojet was flying from the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh to St Petersburg in Russia – had crashed in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula on October 31, 2015, killing all 224 on board, when I came across the graphic below.

It makes me think that flying is no longer safe.

 
Following yesterday’s post on my students’ works for the subject DMK1023 Business Communication, these nine videos were the judges’ "best" selections:



The judging panel comprises of 7 selected individuals: Andrew Tan, Gerald Green (all the way from Penang), Lee Wei Seong, LeAnn Tang, Chrristine Ngiam, SUBS colleague Dr. Derek Ong and of course, me. And everyone is a Toastmaster! That means, we really understand communication.












 

No comments: