Saturday, October 31, 2015

Nature and Places

Thanks for the CD, Ravi!
 
Music maker CA Ravi’s second album "Nature and Places – Instrumental Conversations". Here's one sample:



Ravi, thank you for the music!
 
When I listened to it in my car, it makes me feel like I’m on cloud nine. Music that drowns the orchestra of snarling traffic sounds. Music that reminds me of gentle waves lapping at my feet. Music that subdues, soothes and salves. That's what I feel. That's why I feel. That's the magic of Ravi's music.
 
On Wednesday, I was back in KL – Wisma MPL in Jalan Raja Chulan – to attend the BIB Toastmasters meeting. I was Humor Master and Table Topics Evaluator and I also delivered a CC #10 speech titled “Pay Attention’. I was evaluated by Lim Yi Kang. This completes my 28th round of the Competent Communication manual.
 








No comments: