Sunday, September 13, 2015

No Surrender!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PM Najib Razak wrote in his personal blog today, promising not to give up in spite of all the challenges he is confronted with. Najib vowed no surrender and saying he would fight to the end.

Wow, I am impressed! This Bugis warrior intends to fight to the death! I can understand his predicament because the alternative is just too frightening  nobody including him wants a long stay at Sungai Buloh!

On Saturday, I was at Monash University Sunway Campus. I was one of three judges for SOfE ("Speaking Out for Engineers")  an initiative of IMechE (Institute of Mechanical Engineers, Malaysia Branch  a presentation competition that drew participants from nine Malaysian universities. I was invited because I am a Toastmaster.  

SOfE is essentially a 20-minute presentation, followed by a 10-minute Q&A session. And each participant is judged based on quality of presentation (90%) and technical content (10%).


















 

No comments: