Monday, September 14, 2015

Minions Hawking Bananas



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Netizens’ hearts were melted by seeing pictures of Minions selling bananas on the streets of Beijing, China. These photos went viral on Weibo, China’s version of Twitter.
 
“Big-eyed adorable Minions pulled over on the roadside selling bananas. Obviously very sad, but I can’t help but want to laugh,” wrote a Weibo user.
 
Even Minions have to work hard to make a living!
 
On Sunday, I was again back in SS3 in Petaling Jaya – this time, to deliver a CC #9 at the Sai Masters Toastmasters Club meeting. An unusual “persuasive” speech but I did reasonably well. Anyway, I was voted Best Assignment Speaker and also Best Table Topics Speaker.
 
A good meeting that had its share of energy because even the General Evaluator was pumped up! My score for this meeting is a 7 over 10.
 











 

No comments: