Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Bersih 4.0 Bursts into Song














I was a part of the Bersih 4.0 rally. And it was not just the marching, the chanting and the waving of placards – there was also the singing! Admittedly, I am no songbird, but I sang from the heart!



And of course, the performance on the big stage at Dataran Merdeka.



















A “Sejahtera Malaysia" moment with Azrul Mohd Khalib, Dr Derek Ong, Dr Nagiah Ramasamy, Victor Ong, Jerusha Jireh Bani, Siew Eng Chuah, Clarence Sim, Slvina Valerie and Janell Shalom Bani – I am not sure if I have mentioned everybody’s names but you know who you are!
 
Credits to Netusha Naidu for this video.
 
It's only a very short snippet of one song but you can feel the raw energy!



An exhilarating experience during the Bersih 4.0 rally! Thank you Malaysia!

No comments: