Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Usagi Prince's Sketches


 
My DIBA student at Sunway University, Low Ern Chee ("Usagi Prince") made drawings of me – check out the above illustrations. 

Nice!
  
Last Sunday, I was in Petaling Jaya to listen to twenty-eight speeches by participants in the MIMPJ’s Toastmasters Youth Leadership Program. I was one of eight judges and two of the winners I picked won first and third places in the speech competition. 











The Petronita office on Level 3, Petronas Tower 1 @ KLCC serves as the venue for another Youth Leadership Program, June 02-04, 2014. It was organized by Persatuan Isteri-Isteri Kakitangan dan Kakitangan Wanita Petronas (Petronita) and supported by Toastmasters International – five Toastmasters volunteered their services: Gerald Quinten, Thiagarajah Nesan, Emil Anthony, Stephen Fernando and I.












































Great learning!

No comments: