Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Magic Spell Cast in Teluk Intan

I fear for the worst for Dyana Sofya in Teluk Intan. She must steel herself and not be discouraged if she loses in the by-election. She is young and there are other opportunities.
 
I say this because on Saturday, self-proclaimed Raja Bomoh Ibrahim Mat Zain graced a BN event in Teluk Intan. The shaman had claimed he was there to "bless" the Gerakan candidate Mah Siew Keong. I am fairly sure he had weaved his magic and cast it upon Mah.
 
He had his share of supporters and among them was Gerakan Youth chief Tan Keng Liang, who later posted the photograph on Twitter (left pic).
 
Gerakan's acting Teluk Intan division chief Choo Weng Kee denied issuing the coconut-shaking bomoh an invitation but the latter came anyway. Please do not underestimate the latter’s powers. His incantations are really powerful.
 
I am sure you can recall his efforts to find the missing MH370 – and to his credit, he did find it! Indeed, he found it missing still!
 
In Teluk Intan, he had confidently predicted that Mah will win handsomely. Mah is so lucky to be "blessed" by the spell-caster!
 
I was with friends Sri Bala, Chong Soon Meng and Derek Andrew Goh yesterday and we had good fellowship .Also a good lunch. At the Brussels Beer Cafe in Sunway Pyramid:














Last evening, I was at Level 6, Plaza Sentral in KL Sentral for the Allianz Toastmasters meeting. I must particularly commend this meeting because the speeches and evaluations were really good. I am most encouraged by the members’ steady progress and I am sure they will continue to learn and thrive. Moreover, the meeting actually started on time and that’s wonderful. Now they must learn how to finish on time. In any case, it was a good meeting and I am happy to give it a score of a 7.5 over 10.
 















No comments: