Thursday, April 24, 2014

Still Raining Cats and Dogs





















Photos of a wet evening on April 23, 2014 in Bandar Sunway

On Tuesday, it rained cats and dogs. And Wednesday. Also today. 

Tell me again, Abdul Khalid Ibrahim! We must still put up with water rationing? 

This is poppycock, that’s what it is! And you are a jokester, that’s what you are! I think you should step down as Menteri Besar.

And putting aside the heavy showers, my Toastmastering continues. 

Yesterday, I was in Taman Tun Dr Ismail again – at the Deloitte Malaysia office in Menara LGB at Jalan Wan Kadir 1 – to attend the CIMA Toastmasters meeting. I delivered my CC speech #1 titled “The Traveler” and my evaluator was the Division B International Speech champion, Meyyappa M. BTW, this was my thirteenth round of Project 15. 

 It was a so-so speech although I was chosen Best Speaker. In my opinion, the other three speeches were better but I guess I secured the votes because my delivery was good. Meyyappa took the Best Evaluator award. 

It was a fun meeting because when you put Victor Ong in the same room with Victor Cheong, you can expect lots of uproarious banter. I am more than happy to award this meeting an 8 over 10.














 

1 comment:

Victor c said...

Double V triple trouble!