Thursday, April 3, 2014

British Sub Joins Hunt












 British nuclear submarine HMS Tireless. AFP Photo

The British submarine HMS Tireless has joined the hunt for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane in the Indian Ocean adding to a growing search contingent that includes the private jet of film director Peter Jackson.

In the meantime, Malaysia’s two Scorpene submarines stayed home. Maybe they were afraid to go out to sea.






















Today is Day 26 of the search for the missing MH370.

On Wednesday, I was at Bukit Jalil for the AFC Toastmasters meeting. This was one of those rare occasions where I have no speaking and/or meeting role. Still, it was a decent meeting and we saw good attendance. Speeches and evaluations were only so-so although I must admit that I enjoyed the Ice Breaker.  I hope subsequent meetings have more oomph because after about one-third of the meeting, ennui had set in. I would score this meeting a 5.5 over 10.













No comments: