Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ahmad Zahid's Lie

Home Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi (left) is a gifted liar. Yesterday, this shameless person proudly promoted a falsehood when he claimed that Malaysia is fair to all races. He said this in response to US President Barack Obama's advice on Sunday to the country's leadership – Obama had said that Malaysia needed to ensure equal opportunities for the non-Muslim communities here if it wanted to prosper.
 
It's really funny how this idiot crawled out of the fissure in the wall only when Obama left Malaysia. Why didn't Ahmad Zahid have the gumption to say it in Obama's face when he was here in KL?
 
This disinformation was articulated with a straight face. Maybe I am giving him too much credit. Actually, he may not even understand at all what Obama meant. Perhaps his knowledge of English is so poor – Ahmad Zahid could only do what he knows best, i.e. carelessly shooting off his mouth. Can somebody, please, help him to translate Obama’s counsel into Malay?
 
I suspect it is not that he doesn’t understand but that he is actually stupid. If ever I need a brain transplant, I'd choose his because I'd want a brain that has never been used.
 
Ahmad Zahid is a dolt. A dunce. A dullard.
 
Yesterday, I was at the Speakers’ Dream Toastmasters meeting in Kelab Golf Perkhidmatan Awam in KL’s Bukit Kiara where I was the General Evaluator. The speeches were decent and the evaluations sublime. The meeting however, started twenty-five minutes late and that was displeasing. I would give this meeting a 3.5 over 10 score.
 








 

No comments: