Thursday, June 20, 2013

Utusan Says Chinese Wants to Grab Political Power

Remember the Utusan question: Apa lagi Cina mahu? [Read at this link at http://helpvictor.blogspot.com/2013/05/boycott-mainstream-media.html].

Of course, That Effing Show gave us their take on the question – check it out below:



But Utusan Malaysia has now answered that same question it posed. It is like a rabid dog that is in attack mode and once it located its intended victim, it will bite him and refuse to let go! According to this two-bit paper, the Chinese want to wrest power by displacing the Malays. It explained that GE13 was a well-planned strategy by the Chinese to replace the current bumiputera-dominated federal government with a non-Muslim, Chinese-based administration.

Utusan’s assistant chief editor Zaini Hassan wrote his weekly column Cuit, published in the UMNO-owned daily yesterday that the cunning and crafty Chinese had three main strategies – the first two being to obtain citizenship and control economic power. The third strategy was to facilitate a Pakatan Rakyat victory in GE13 so that they can use Anwar Ibrahim and grab political power.

To back his claim, Zaini the doofus furnished an analysis done by former Malaysia Statistic Department deputy director-general and Malacca Economic Action Council executive director Akbar Ali – who is currently a senator – to show that among the 89 MPs from PR, 50 (or 56 percent), are non-Muslims and 39 of them are Chinese, which is four times higher than the number of Chinese MPs in BN.Whereas BN has 97 (or 73 percent) Malay MPs from its 133 parliamentarians, and only 11 (or 8 percent) Chinese MPs. He then injudiciously concluded that the Chinese have united to topple the government dominated by bumiputeras/Muslims and replace it with a government dominated by non-Muslims/Chinese!

That’s why this country is in such a shitty mess because you have the likes of Zaini and Akbar who are blessed with cow dung for brains! Can a good Samaritan please, tell these zeroes that the Chinese no longer support BN and therefore, any Chinese candidates fielded by BN in the election are bound to lose badly! Guaranteed!

Furthermore, according to one report I read, the Chinese makes up only 29.68 percent of Malaysia’s 13.3 million total voters – so if this is the case, how can this 30% minority overthrow the other 70% majority?

On Tuesday, I was at Bangsar's Cafe Barbera for the Bangsar Toastmasters meeting. I was there as the Table Topics Evaluator and I not only evaluated but also entertained or so I believed! Sunway University Toastmaster Thinesh Naidu dutifully delivered CC speech #9 but unlike his previous speeches, this one was a bit of a let-down. Especially when he had crafted a good speech! I know because I read the script. No short-cuts, Thinesh, you will just have to practise, practise and practise! Still, to be fair, he did try his best. Overall, it was a superb meeting there were fifteen members and fifteen guests (including the 3 of us from Sunway University Toastmasters Club. The other person who went was Dr Nagiah Ramasamy). Definitely, I had enjoyed the meeting immensely. I am going to give it a 8.5 score over 10!



















No comments: