Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Zombie Portraits

Yesterday I had blogged about the walking dead. Today, I came across this guy on the web named Rob Sacchetto who is a zombie artist. He claims to have illustrated, created and published about 5,000 original works of zombie art. And now he accepts custom portrait requests and zombie artwork commissions. Isn’t that cool?

Persons interested in commissioning a custom zombie portrait for themselves, as a unique gift for a loved one or as a one-of-a-kind wedding present can simply email their reference photo to zombieme@zombieportraits.com for a free estimate. It’s a full color painting, not a computer-generated illustration.

See, becoming a Zombie is DEAD simple!





















My last three Toastmasters meetings saw me in the role of a General Evaluator – this includes last evening’s meeting in Klang. I was also the evaluator for Catherine Lim who delivered her CC speech # 7 Get Comfortable with Visual Aids. And I won the Best Evaluator ribbon too. Overall, I have enjoyed this particular meeting because the members of the Klang Bilingual Toastmasters Club are really genuine, unpretentious and down-to-earth. Thanks to Francis Vasanthi (below, second photo) for the invitation. We very nearly started on time – late by one unfortunate minute. Nonetheless, I would give this meeting a score of an 8 out of a 10.














                           

No comments: