Thursday, October 25, 2012

Chua Soi Lek, Role Model

I am not really interested to comment on the case involving sex blogger and NUS student Alvin Tan (left) who found instant infamy when he and his girlfriend posted in a joint blog photographs and videos of themselves having sex. But I reversed my decision when I read in The Malaysian Insider on Monday that Tan had described himself as a fan of the sexual exploits of Chua Soi Lek!

“I used to look up to Chua Soi Lek, sexually. Funny how things turned out,” Tan said in a posting on his Facebook page. I wish somebody will ask Chua for his comment(s)!

Poor Chua! Tan had dredged up the MCA president’s sullied past – he was secretly filmed having sex with his mistress. There are those who say that Tan’s remark was made tongue-in-cheek but I think whether Tan meant it as a joke or not – Chua will still wince in pain and even let loose yelping yammerings of ouch-es!

Congrats to Chua for being a role model for Tan! Brilliant lah! With the media attention on Tan, it is now being re-directed to Chua! I will not be envious of Chua if he is experiencing a media orgasm right now!

I am wondering that when Chua is vanquished in GE13, maybe Tan can take over as MCA President? They both believe in using ‘sex’ as a way to promote themselves!

No comments: