Thursday, October 11, 2012

Anwar in Kuching

With GE13 just around the corner, this is a good speech by Anwar Ibrahim (delivered in Kuching on May 20, 2012) that every Malaysian should listen to:

The highly articulate Anwar holds the stage  compare him with Najib Razak and you have a speaker who is the exact opposite. The prime minister is just so full of hot air.

On Tuesday, I was the Toastmaster-of-the-Evening at the Taman Indrahana Toastmasters meeting. I wasn’t exactly in high spirits but I still hosted a good meeting and I could still be cleverly amusing. The project speakers spoke from the heart but it was the evaluators who impressed me because they have evidently great sagacity and skill. Overall, it was a good meeting and I am awarding it a 7 out of a 10.


















       











No comments: