Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sugar Sculptures

I was on duty at the Star Education Fair for both yesterday and today. I could see that Sunway and Taylor’s had plenty of visitors to our respectiuve booths. Anyway, I am posting photos of the sugar sculptures that were lovingly created during these two days! French chef Jean-Francois Arnaud and his team deserve praise!


This evening I dropped in at Bangsar as I had committed to Dr Devi Menon to be the General Evaluator for the Sai Masters Toastmasters meeting. I was happy that the meeting started on time and even the speeches and evaluations today were good. I was particularly impressed with Dr Devi’s story-telling – she delivered an advanced speech – in fact, this was the first time I have seen her so animated and saw her as an animated speaker. I enjoyed the meeting very much – considering that the earlier ones only brought out my consternation. This meeting has earned an 8 out of a 10.

No comments: