Thursday, December 15, 2011

Inspire!



Puteri Ayu posted the above in her blog. It is indeed heartwarming to know that I did inspire her!

Remember what Steve Maraboli said? “This life is for loving, sharing, learning, smiling, caring, forgiving, laughing, hugging, helping, dancing, wondering, healing, and even more loving. I choose to live life this way. I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, 'aw shit, he's up!’”

Yes, I am happy to know I can inspire her to dream more, learn more, do more and become more. And I am grateful to have gotten precious space in her blog.

Colleague and friend, Derek Ong (first photo) shared his collection of photos of the “Kill the Bill” rally on November 29, 2011 – check out my blog posting dated November 30 titled “Government Bulldozes Peaceful Assembly Bill”. He was there in person. So too Auntie Bersih. Some of these photos are shown below:

No comments: