Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blogger Puteri Ayu

Last Friday, one of the young people who impressed me at the MAS-organized Youth Leadership Program was a lass named Puteri Ayu. I did not mention then but she emerged victorious from the final field of six speakers who demonstrated their oratorical skills. Her speech title was “Why I’m Obsessed with Blogging” – yup, she’s a blogger too! Do check her out at http://ayujayaputera.blogspot.com/ and like me, you’ll discover little gems of stuff – one of which is this enchanting song:



But more importantly, I wish to also share this speech that she did:



Please excuse the sound quality but even if you cannot hear her delivery properly – take it from me, she was really good! Puteri Ayu, you make me proud of you!

I promised Stephen Fernando that I would attend the Sime Darby Healthcare Toastmasters meeting on Tuesday and I did. Guests outnumbered members but I guess, at the end of the day, it is about giving support and lending a hand. I was the evaluator for Eu-Jynn who delivered his CC speech #5 and I was also voted the Best Table Topics speaker. I would give this meeting a score of 3.5 out of a 10.

2 comments:

ayukirana said...

Thank you Mr. Victor :') I'm really glad you were there to guide me. Couldn't have won without you! :)

Glam said...

It is also my pleasure and honor to have met you. I could not help you if you didn't decide to help yourself - besides, you have talent! Keep talking, er...I mean, speaking!