Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Marathon Meeting

Today, we had a marathon Strategy meeting with Dr. Paul Chan. As HOD of the Department of ADP and DIBS, I had to present my plans, pertaining to my departmental targets and strategies. I was told to keep it brief – so, I came up with 5 strategies in just 10 slides. Not bad, eh? I impress myself sometimes! Anyway, the opening slide is enticing, as shown below:

Former UMNO minister, Zaid Ibrahim has joined PKR. He resigned from the Barisan Nasional cabinet last year in protest against the use of the Internal Security Act (ISA) and was subsequently sacked from UMNO. Anwar Ibrahim announced Zaid's decision at a special PKR congress today, according to The Malaysian Insider. Finally, Zaid made a decision...

2 comments:

MarkD60 said...

I believe I met Dr Chan once, he was here in the Cayman Islands!

Glam said...

Hmmn... that's interesting, Mark... How did you end up finding my blog?